Giving matters. Thank you for choosing to give to Goldey-Beacom College. Your generosity significantly impacts current and future students as well as the College's sustainability.
There are many ways to give – the Annual Fund which has provided more than $17 million annually in student scholarships, the Department of Athletics which manages 13 NCAA sports and endowed family scholarships just to name a few. A list of opportunities is below.
Emergency Fund for Students Affected by COVID-19
We remain strongly committed to helping students get through this crisis, and we can do even more with your help Give to this fund
Area of Greatest Need
Annual Scholarship Fund
Would YOU like to leave a lasting legacy for future generations? The College has created numerous naming opportunities to give alumni and friends a chance to become a lasting part of current campus improvements.
William A. Franta Hall has been named from a generous $2 million gift. Take a moment and think about how you might like to leave a lasting impression for generations to come. Please contact Janine Sorbello, Director of External Affairs to talk about how you'd like to give back to the school. We offer many choices from naming a locker in the new athletics expansion project for $500 to naming a student lounge in William A. Franta Hall for $125,000 and many levels in between. Call or email Janine (302 225-6261 firstname.lastname@example.org) and she’ll help you build your legacy.
Your donation to the Goldey-Beacom College Capital Campaign will be matched up to $400,000 by the Longwood Foundation, bringing us one step closer to our goal!
The $30 million Capital Campaign includes:
- Construction of William A. Franta Hall
- Expansion of the Joseph West Jones Center complete with
- New dining services, including an all-you-care-to-eat meal plan
- Redesigned student lounge
- Campus Store, Student Affairs, and Career Services
- Meeting spaces for student activities and events
- Expanded Fitness Center with weight training
- Additional locker rooms and expanded training space for NCAA Division II Athletics
William A. Franta Hall
Do you want to make sure students are able to have an enhanced college experience in a state-of-the-art residence hall? By making a donation to the construction of the William A. Franta Hall, you will not only make a difference, but when construction is complete, you will come and see the difference.
- Single and double dormitory-style rooms
- Study rooms and lounges on each floor
- Private, single-user bathrooms/shower facilities
- Security office on the first floor, along with kitchen, chapel, and laundry
GBC Athletics Lightning Fund
Support your favorite sports team or the entire athletics program. Help build the GBC Athletics legacy while giving students an opportunity to achieve greater.Give to this fund
Give to Your Choice
For more information, contact us at email@example.com, or call (302) 225-6261.