Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a payment plan to pay my college expenses?
We offer two payment plans to assist you in paying for tuition, fees, and residence hall charges. The first is the Semester Payment Plan. This plan allows you to divide the fees due into equal monthly installments per semester. The second option is the Annual Payment Plan. This plan allows you to divide the fees due for the entire year into 9 monthly installments (up to 12 monthly installments if you include summer courses in the plan).
Is there a fee for the installment payment plan?
There is no fee to participate in the College's installment payment plans.
What payment methods do you accept for payment?
You can pay with check, cash, money order, cashier's check, traveler's check, wire, or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover/NOVUS, or American Express). Payments are accepted in person, through the mail, and online via Campus Web. You can also wire payment to our bank account, or place non-cash payments in the drop box any time the Fulmer Center is open.
Goldey-Beacom College has partnered with PayMyTuition for international tuition payments. With PayMyTuition, you can pay your tuition payments from any bank, in any country in any currency at better than bank exchange rates. PayMyTuition is fast, simple and cost effective.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition:
- How to make a Payment with PayMyTuition (video)
- PayMyTuition’s Rate Guarantee
- Frequently Asked Questions
How to make a payment – step-by-step PDFs:
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
PayMyTuition customer support information Call 1.855.663.6839 (toll-free) or through one of their local country contact numbers. You can also reach PayMyTuition Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or through their support page. No matter what time zone you're in, you will have a dedicated customer support team available to you through live chat, email and phone to answer any of your questions and help you make your payment.
I have outside scholarships. Can I deduct them from my balance I owe the College?
Yes, you can deduct outside scholarships from your tuition balance. Just be sure to provide the Business Office with a copy of the scholarship letter.
What is the SAM 2016 License & Certification Program?
Goldey-Beacom College provides the SAM 2016 License and Certification Program*. SAM 2016 is an interactive online learning environment that helps students master Microsoft Office software concepts essential to academic and career success. This Program provides students with access to SAM 2016 and one Microsoft Office certification exam voucher for each actively enrolled ITG/IT course for each student. This Program is also financially beneficial to students because it enables them to utilize SAM 2016 at a reduced rate.
This Program provides an effective learning experience for students as it eliminates the need for them to purchase SAM 2016 at a higher cost and prevents them from purchasing incorrect versions or expired licenses. It ensures that students have the required access they need beginning with the first day of class. Learn more about SAM 2016 by contacting the instructor of the course which uses SAM 2016 (ITG 148, ITG 149, ITG 325, and IT 253).
- Participation in the SAM program is mandatory for students enrolled in any of the following courses: ITG 148, ITG 149, ITG 325, and IT 253.
- Each enrolled student will be provided one voucher to take the Microsoft certification test for the course at no charge. Should the student need to retake the test, a charge of $45 will apply. When the student successfully passes the retake of the test, the student will receive a $45 credit on the student's GBC student account.
- Once a student activates the SAM 2016 license, the activation cannot be reversed and the charge of $75 will apply.
- The SAM 2016 license is not transferable and may not be sold/resold to other students.
- Should the College transition to more current versions of Microsoft Office and SAM in its ITG/IT courses, a new Program charge will apply.